The Drouin and District Business Group (DDBG) informs, promotes and supports our vibrant local business community.
- Local initiatives
- Working collaboratively, sharing ideas and business knowledge
- Businesses operating with integrity and respect towards each other and the local community
- Diversity within our business community
- Develop and host promotional events.
- Gather and circulate relevant business information to members
- Support groups within Drouin that aim to create a vibrant and attractive town.
- Encourage and market the membership base to support Business to Business (B2B) activity and interaction
- Be a unified voice on important matters pertaining to local business.
- Encourage locals to shop locally therefore supporting employment and continuity of businesses within the town.
- Ensure the stability of DDBG through strategic planning.